Download PortExpert Identify Threats/Monitor Applications
PortExpert is an easy-to-use program that allows you to monitor applications that are currently running on your computer and require Internet access. The program can list all processes that access web pages during run time and indicate which IP address is being opened. PortExpert gives you a detailed view of your personal security on your computer.
Automatically screens all applications linked to the web and you with all the current information you may want to identify potential threats on one’s body. PortExpert allows you to view processes or services that access the Internet during run-time. Many programs or processes access Internet addresses without your notification, which is why PortExpert can keep you aware of the identity of these applications.
- Monitor the application by using TCP / UDP connections.
- The interface is easy to use.
- Specifies remote servers (WhoIs service).
- It allows you to open a folder containing any applications.
- Allow to easily search for more information online.
- Ability to show/hide system-level operations.
- Ability to show/hide loopbacks.
- The program displays a table that includes all operations.
- Hide or deselect system operations. Download PortExpert Identify Threats/Monitor Applications
- Easily identify remote servers.
✅ This program also gives you to quickly seek out the selected program on Google. Detect both remote and local addresses found in the supervised applications.
- Ease of searching for information online.
- Specifies the protocol used to connect to a specific address: FTP, TCP, HTTP.
- Show local connections or freeze time.
- PortExpert can monitor programs that access web pages while they are running on your computer.
- Making it an appropriate solution to protect your system from unknown risks.
- View local connections, system processes, and time freeze function features.
- Analyze all monitored applications at a given moment.
- Works on all Windows systems.
- Supports many languages.
- Category: Security Software
- Software name: PortExpert
- License: Freeware
- File size: 2.14 MB
- Version: Latest
- Last updated: August 14th
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developed company: KC Softwares
- Official website: kcsoftwares.com
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Pentium IV or compatible.
- RAM: 512 MB.
- Hard drive: 50 MB of free space.
Download PortExpert Identify Threats
- Immunet Anti-Malware and Antivirus Protection for Free
- TrustPort Antivirus Sphere Anti-Virus & Spyware for Windows
- Download McAfee Total Protection 2021 Latest Free Version