Download REAPER – Edit Audio for Windows, Mac and Linux
REAPER is a complete program for producing digital audio for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems, offering a complete set of voice recording tools, editing, processing, mixing and MIDI training. REAPER supports a wide range of devices, digital formats, and plug-ins, and can be broadly expanded, written and modified.
REAPER’s complete and flexible set of stability and stability has found its home anywhere in digital audio: commercial and studio studios, broadcast, site registration, education, science and research, sound design, game development, and many more.
There is one version of REAPER, fully featured without artificial limitations for professional environments with complex tasks to students’ laptops. You can use the entire REAPER for 60 days.
A REAPER license is affordable and DRM-free. You can download the free version of Reaper with a direct link at the end of the topic.
- Effective and fast loading and encoded tightly.
- It can be installed and run from a flash drive or network.
- Powerful voice and MIDI guidance with multi-channel support all the time.
- 64-bit internal audio processing.
- Import, record, and view many media formats.
- Support for MIDI hardware and software.
- Support many third-party plug-ins and digital devices, including VST, VST3, AU, DX, and JS.
- Hundreds of studio room quality results for processing sound MIDI and embedded tools to produce new effects.
- Edit compile VCA perimeter macros OSC development control areas custom interfaces and designs.
- Note: A 60-day trial version and a dedicated screen.
- Works on all Windows, Mac, Linux and other systems.
- Supports many languages.
- And many others.
- Category: Multimedia Software
- Software name: REAPER
- Version: Latest
- License: 60 days of trial
- File size: 11.22 MB
- Operating systems: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 as well as Mac and Linux
- The kernel: 32/64 bytes
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Cockos Incorporated
- Official website: reaper.fm
Download REAPER – Edit Audio for Windows
- iTunes 2020 for Windows & Mac The Latest Free Version
- Ashampoo Music Studio 2020 Organize and Edit Music for Free
- MX player 2020 for PC and Mobile to Play Audio and Video Files