Download XMedia Recode Free Video and Audio Converter
XMedia Recode is a completely free video and audio converter. It is compatible with almost all audio and video codecs. A media converter that combines the most common audio and video formats. Conversion in various formats is supported, as detailed below.
Sebastian Dörfler created XMedia Recode, a free video and audio converter for Microsoft Windows. It can import and export a variety of file formats, including WMV, MP4, MP3, 3GP, Matroska, and others. XMedia Recode can convert both unprotected and protected DVDs to any supported output format.
The task queue and batch processing are used by XMedia Recode to automate the task of converting multiple files to code. The program is constantly being updated. Importing external subtitles, improved stability, the latest x264 / FFmpeg, video rotation, and other features have recently been added.
- Crop sections of the video.
- You can freely select the color of the frame.
- Remove the video.
- Directly drag and drop video files onto the encoder.
- Format for selection width (1: 1, 3: 2, 4: 3, 5: 4, 5: 6, 11: 9,16: 9, 16:10, 2.21: 1).
- Make DVD copies for the iPod and iPhone.
- Zoom Capture (None, type Character box, media, pan scan, to screen).
- Copy function for direct streaming.
- Size adjustment.
- Making DVD copies for mobile phones.
- The frame rate and bit rate can be altered.
- Most video formats support the extraction of the audio stream.
- Make copies of the computer on DVD.
- It should be noted that DirectX 9 and the Nvidia GPU driver require 347.09 or
- higher. XMedia Recode has basic editing capabilities in addition to conversion.
- Output options include ‘Video and Audio,’ ‘Video Only,’ and ‘Audio Only.’
- Copy the videos and/or audio from the source file (to avoid conversion).
Presets (also known as profiles) for various media devices (such as PS3, Xbox 360, iPhone, PSP, Zune, and more).
- There are numerous languages (German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Polish, and Russian).
- It includes a Bitrate-Calculator that can calculate the video bitrate required to achieve the desired file size based on various media formats (CD, DVD, memory cards, etc.).
- It allows users to control the media by selecting a percentage of it.
- It can play multiple audio tracks.
- Using Media Info displays basic media information about each video.
- Each video’s right-click context menu provides access to a more detailed view.
- When multiple videos are selected in the main interface (ctrl + click or shift + click), it supports batch processing.
- The conversion settings for multiple featured functions will be the same, and multiple functions will be added at the same time.
- It allows for the addition of external audio tracks and subtitle files.
Xmedia Recode includes a bitrate calculator for resizing videos to fit various media, such as CD-R, DVD-5 (4.7 GB), DVD-9 (8.5 GB), and memory cards ranging from 128 MB to 32 GB. Videos can be calculated as a percentage of selected media or as a specific file size. Unlike most bit rate calculators, it calculates video and audio streams simultaneously.
The bitrate calculator can configure output settings such as accuracy, bitrate mode (e.g., ABR, 2-pass, etc.), and settings and settings similar to the audio track (s).
This functionality is no longer available in version 22.214.171.124, but the bit rate can still be set manually.
Supported input types
AVI, AviSynth, AU, DVD, DTS, E-AC3, FLAC, FLV, H.261, H.263, H.264, M2TS, M1V, M2V, M3U, M3U8, M4A, M4P, M4V, Matroska, MMF. MP2, MP3, MP4, MP4V, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG-4, QuickTime, Ogg, O
output formats that are accepted
Windows 10 runs XMedia Recode 126.96.36.199 conversion window.
Flash Video, Flash Screen Video, H.261, H.263, H.263 + H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC (Huffyuv, M-JPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, Theora, VP8, WMV V7, WMV V8 NVENC are no longer supported), Asus V1, Asus V2, MPEG-4 Part 2, MS MPEG4 V2, MS MPEG4 V3, and DV Video are all examples of video formats.
Formats for audio
MP2, MP3, OPUS, Vorbis, and others WAV-PCM 16 endian, WAV-PCM 24 WAV-PCM U8, WMA V7, WMA V8, AAC, AC3, ADPCM MICROSOFT, ADPCM YAMAHA, A-LAW, AMR NB, AMR WB, WAV-PCM 16 endian, WAV-PCM 16 endian, WAV-PCM 16 endian, WAV-PCM 16 endian, WAV-PC
Formats for translation
Output device profiles that are supported
Palm, Panasonic, TV, Philips, PocketPC, SanDisk, Samsung, Samsung TV, Seagate, Sharp, Sony, Sony Ericsson, Sony PlayStation 3, Sony PSP, Sony TV, T-Mobile, Telefunken, Toshiba, Trek store, Vodafone, Western Digital, YouTube, Acer, Apple, Asus, Archos, Blackberry, Kwon, Creative Labs, Dell, DVD Player (Standalone), Elson, Epson, Garmin Asus, Google, Haobag
- Processor: Intel / AMD compatible at 1 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB
- DirectX: DirectX 9
- Nvidia CUDA: Nvidia GPU driver 347.09 or higher
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 11, and 11 for current versions
- Windows XP and Vista up to version 188.8.131.52
- The Bitrate Calculator does not allow you to change the number of audio channels (the default settings for Stereo).
- XMedia Recode will detect and encrypt system-wide brightness, contrast, and color adjustments (from the Nvidia or ATI Control Panel) during the preview.
- There is a lack of documentation for encoding options (hover tooltips).
- By default, all videos are framed to ‘keep original,’ but this can occasionally result in corrupted or damaged videos.
- As a result, in order to avoid the aforementioned problem, the user must select the desired frame each time.
- Many profile settings (for example, file extensions, video codecs, and audio codecs) are disabled and thus at the discretion of the XMedia Recode developer.
- Permanently changing or modifying existing profiles via the GUI is not permitted.
- They must instead be modified using a text editor.
- The maximum number of frames supported is 180, and custom frames are not supported.
- There is no video rotation support.
- Cropping and resizing options can be problematic and do not always work as intended.
- Xmedia Recode 64-bit is now available.
- Audio Normalization – The program crashes when you select AAC as the audio output codec.
- Category: Multimedia Software
- Software name: XMedia Recode
- Version: The latest
- License: Freeware
- File Size: 14.5 MB
- Operating Systems: All versions of Windows
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Languages: Multilingual
- Developer: Sebastian Dorfler
- Official site: xmedia-recode
- DVD Cloner Burn and Split DVD or CD Discs
- Download Bitwig Studio Create/Edit Music for Free
- Plex Media Server Free for Windows Mac & Linux
- Plex Media Player for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Media Companion Provide Movies Information
- Download VSDC Free Audio Converter Latest Version