Download yEd Graph Editor Free for Windows, Mac and Linux
Table of Contents hide
Download yEd Graph Editor Free for Windows, Mac and Linux Systems
yEd Graph Editor is an excellent piece of PC software that may help you quickly and easily make high-quality images. Create charts yourself or input external data for analysis. As soon as a button is clicked, arrange automated layout techniques for even massive volumes of data.
yEd is free and works on all major platforms, including Windows, Unix/Linux, and Mac OS X. The exact download link from the official website may be found at the conclusion of the topic.
- There are no payments or adverts, so it is completely free.
- To plan hierarchical or hierarchical situations interactively, use interactive hierarchical planning.
- To illustrate hierarchical or quasi-hierarchical settings, use hierarchical planning.
- Complex networks are shown clearly by the orthogonal architecture.
- Organic and intelligent organic planning generate understandable representations of complicated graphs such as ER diagrams, UML schemas, and others.
- The organic edge prompt alters the route of the current visuals’ edges.
- Edge Orthogonal The orthogonal route of the edges in the present visuals can be modified.
- The circular arrangement reflects both the circular design and the astrology of the star.
- Tree layout may be used to represent tree-like structures in a variety of ways.
- Apply tree layout methods to graphs that resemble trees.
- You can organize your toolboxes according to your needs in the personalized workspace.
- Tools for conveniently configuring graphical attributes by altering table-like properties.
- YEd was partially translated into English, German, and Japanese.
- You may preview print outcomes using advanced print preview (especially useful for pasted printing).
- yEd remembers and manages your session settings.
- Undo needs your help.
- Portfolio of facilities
- Most functions include keyboard shortcuts.
- Help system that is integrated.
- The YGF file format is fully supported.
- The original file should be formatted.
- Full XML-based GraphML file format support.
- The GML graph file format is fully supported.
- GML is a graphics file format that is based on text.
- The GML-based XML file format is fully supported.
- This is a GML language that employs XML syntax.
- You can import any XML file you want.
- The XSLT style sheet transforms the XML entry into GraphML.
- Ant build scripts, OnTology Web OWL, and other specific style elements are supplied.
- Export an SVG vector image that may be extended.
- Export to the Windows Meta Document (WMF) extensible format.
- Almost every Windows program makes use of the vector picture format.
- Multiple HTML pictures and furnishings are also supported when exporting huge photos.
- Export documents to BMP (for Home Windows computers) and PNG formats.
- Category: Office Tools
- Software name: yEd Graph Editor
- Version: Latest
- License: Freeware
- Software Size: 36.48 MB
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Languages: Multilingual
- Company yWorks / yEd
- Official website: yworks.com
Minimum system requirements
You must be sure of the following system requirements before you start.
- Operating systems: Windows XP, 7/8/10/11, Mac, Linux, and others.
- Processor: Pentium III or higher.
- RAM: 1 GB minimum.
- Hard disk space: More than 50 MB.
Download yEd Graph Editor Free
- Android Studio Application Development for Free
- Ashampoo Registry Cleaner Fix Registry Errors
- doPDF Convert Documents to PDF Latest Free
- Free PDF To Word Converter for Windows 32/64 bit
- Ashampoo PDF Pro Edit and Read PDF Files
- Download Free Virtual Keyboard for Windows 32/64 bit