Download yEd Graph Editor Free for Windows, Mac and Linux Systems
Ed Graph Editor is an excellent piece of PC software that may help you quickly and easily make high-quality images. Create charts yourself or input external data for analysis. As soon as a button is clicked, arrange automated layout techniques for even massive volumes of data.
yEd is free and works on all major platforms, including Windows, Unix/Linux, and Mac OS X. The exact download link from the official website may be found at the conclusion of the topic.
- There are no payments or adverts, so it is completely free.
- To plan hierarchical or hierarchical situations interactively, use interactive hierarchical planning.
- To illustrate hierarchical or quasi-hierarchical settings, use hierarchical planning.
- Complex networks are shown clearly by the orthogonal architecture.
- Organic and intelligent organic planning generate understandable representations of complicated graphs such as ER diagrams, UML schemas, and others.
- The organic edge prompt alters the route of the current visuals’ edges.
- Edge Orthogonal The orthogonal route of the edges in the present visuals can be modified.
- The circular arrangement reflects both the circular design and the astrology of the star.
- Tree layout may be used to represent tree-like structures in a variety of ways.
- Apply tree layout methods to graphs that resemble trees.
- You can organize your toolboxes according to your needs in the personalized workspace.
- Tools for conveniently configuring graphical attributes by altering table-like properties.
- YEd was partially translated into English, German, and Japanese.
- You may preview print outcomes using advanced print preview (especially useful for pasted printing).
- yEd remembers and manages your session settings.
- Undo needs your help.
- Portfolio of facilities
- Most functions include keyboard shortcuts.
- Help system that is integrated.
- The YGF file format is fully supported.
- The original file should be formatted.
- Full XML-based GraphML file format support.
- The GML graph file format is fully supported.
- GML is a graphics file format that is based on text.
- The GML-based XML file format is fully supported.
- This is a GML language that employs XML syntax.
- You can import any XML file you want.
- The XSLT style sheet transforms the XML entry into GraphML.
- Ant build scripts, OnTology Web OWL, and other specific style elements are supplied.
- Export an SVG vector image that may be extended.
- Export to the Windows Meta Document (WMF) extensible format.
- Almost every Windows program makes use of the vector picture format.
- Multiple HTML pictures and furnishings are also supported when exporting huge photos.
- Export documents to BMP (for Home Windows computers) and PNG formats.
- Category: Office Tools
- Software name: yEd Graph Editor
- Version: Latest
- License: Freeware
- Software Size: 36.48 MB
- Core: 32/64-bit
- Languages: Multilingual
- Company yWorks / yEd
- Official website: yworks.com
Minimum system requirements
You must be sure of the following system requirements before you start.
- Operating systems: Windows XP, 7/8/10/11, Mac, Linux, and others.
- Processor: Pentium III or higher.
- RAM: 1 GB minimum.
- Hard disk space: More than 50 MB.
- Android Studio Application Development for Free
- Ashampoo Registry Cleaner Fix Registry Errors
- doPDF Convert Documents to PDF Latest Free
- Free PDF To Word Converter for Windows 32/64 bit
- Ashampoo PDF Pro Edit and Read PDF Files
- Download Free Virtual Keyboard for Windows 32/64 bit